Conditions of entry – Skyn Snapquest 2016
Conditions of Entry
SKYN® SNAPQUEST COMPETITION
ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A $100 EFTPOS CARD
1. These Conditions of Entry are between LifeStyles® and any of its related corporations or affiliates (LifeStyles®) and the participant. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to school leavers with a valid 2016 Schoolies ID (Schoolies) who are Australian residents aged 17 years and over. Employees of LifeStyles®, its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 10am AEST on Saturday 19 November 2016 and closes at 5.30pm AEST on 28 November 2016 (Promotion Period).
4. Each day during the Promotion Period, LifeStyles® will conduct a “Skyn Snapquest” competition via social media platform, Snapchat and the first person who finds the designated Skyn representative will be the winner of that day. LifeStyles® determination of the winners is final. Winners will be notified on the spot. LifeStyles® determination of the winners is final.
Winners will be notified on the spot.
5. Each daily winner will win a $100 EFTPOS Card. In total, there will be 10 winners during the Promotion Period and 1 winner each day.
6. Winners can claim their prize from the Skyn representative at the day's designated site. Winners must present their Schoolies ID in order to claim their prize.
7. LifeStyles® accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
8. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. The prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of printing.
10. By entering into this promotion, each participant acknowledges and agrees that if he/she is a winner of the promotion:
a) he/she will not sell, resell, distribute or engage in any other exploitation of the prizes; and
b) the prizes will only be used for his/her own personal use.
11. Entry details remain the property of LifeStyles®. The name of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by LifeStyles®, unless a winner otherwise notifies LifeStyles® at the time of accepting the prizes. The Entries of all participants, including the winners, may also be used for promotional purposes by LifeStyles®, including (but not limited to) on LifeStyles® website and Facebook page.
12. LifeStyles® has the right to request the winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of LifeStyles®.
13. LifeStyles® is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion. LifeStyles® assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. Except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded, LifeStyles® shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with this promotion, including as a result of entering this promotion, accepting and/or using the prizes. By entering this promotion, participants agree not to bring any claim or proceed against LifeStyles® for any damage, loss, injury or liability they may suffer in connection with this promotion or otherwise connected with accepting and performing the prize.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of LifeStyles®, LifeStyles® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any participant; and/or (b) subject to any written discretions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. LifeStyles® collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, each participant agrees that LifeStyles® may use this information in accordance with LifeStyles® Privacy Statement (which can be found at http://professional.ansell.com.au/page/default.asp?site=1&page=PRIV).
17. Each participant consents to their personal information being entered into a database, and each participant also agrees that LifeStyles® may use this information and his/her photos or videos taken during the competition in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the participant, including sending the participant electronic messages. Participant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
18. The promoter is Ansell Healthcare (a division of Ansell Limited) (ABN 89 004 085 330) of Level 3, 678 Victoria Street, Richmond, VIC 3121.
LifeStyles®, ® and ™ are registered trademarks owned by LifeStyles® or one of its affiliates. © 2016 All Rights Reserved.